About Personal Loan
A personal loan is usually of a smaller amount than a mortgage and used for personal purposes, instead of commercial/business needs. It includes loans for reasons like going on vacation, wedding, buying of new furniture and various other needs that arise for an individual.
Characteristic of Personal Loan
- Personal loans are usually “Unsecured Loans”, which means they are offered without any collateral in return. Such loans are mainly based on the credit history of the customer who hasn’t defaulted on his/her credit card payments.
- The interest rates of Personal Loan are allotted based on the salary of the customer, amount being borrowed and credit history, amongst others
- A short-tenure loan, the repayment period are usually of the time period of 1-5 years
- Requires the least bit of paper-work and is usually approved within 48 hours of application submission
- Additional to the processing fee, charges for late payment penalty, pre-payment fee, administration charges and cheque bounce charges are also included in the personal loan
How we can help?
As one of the leading loan & finance Compant in India. SCJK Finserv provides you with an unbiased platform to analyze and decide upon the available deals in the market.
How do we help you borrow right?
- We offer a customized loan consulting experience to each customer
- Our experienced loan consultants help you to understand which is the right loan for you
- We make sure that your documents are in order
- We make the process smooth, efficient and easy
- We take care of any issues on the way
Why SCJK Finserv
- get best offers & deals on from our partners banks & NBFCs.
- Compare personal loan offers and services.
- Apply with the best bank or NBFC.
- Lowest Rate of Interest in offering.
- Hassle free process and easy documentation.
- Free Document Pickup by SCJK Finserv Team.
- Free expert guidance & advice from our dedicated team of experts.
- We are not an agent of any bank and you can apply with the bank of your choice.
- No Fees for services provided.
- We are here to help & assit you .We understand that it’s an important decision for you as you are in immediate need of money; and trust us we will ensure quick processing and disbursal of loan.
Point To Be Considered Before Taking A Personal Loan:
- Share all the accurate information at time of filling up of application form. Bank will process your loan based the information you provide
- Processing fees are deducted from Loan amount and thus do not pay any fees in cash/cheque to anyone to process your loan sanctioning
- Compare Loan offers & deals but handover document to any one of the bank of your choice
Eligibility Criteria of Personal Loan
- Any Indian citizen in good standing who is salaried, self-employed or business person with regular source of income can apply for a personal loan.
- The applicant should be above the age of 18+ years
- Should be currently employed with existing organization or been involved in your business for a specific number of years.
- Professional stability and savings history play a major role in approval of the loan, especially minimum required monthly salary and repaying capacity
- Bad credit history would prove to be a put-off, especially anytime within 3 months prior to applying for personal loan.
- Documents Required: 5 Photographs, Address Proof, I.D. Proof, 2 Stamp Paper of Rs.50/- in favor of the Applicant, Bank Statement of last 6 months, File Charge Rs. 4100/-
- Type of Guarantor : Government Guarantor, Private Limited Guarantor, Property Guarantor
- Documents Valid as Address Proof : Rashan Card,
Land Line Bill,
Mool Niwas Patra,
House Tax Slip,
Gas Bill etc.
- Required Documents of Guarantor : Last 2 months pay Slip,
5 Recent Photographs,
Bank Account Detail,
PROCCESING FEE Up to 3 lacks 10,000/-+1,800/-(18%) =11,800/- & above 3% of loan amount+18% (GST),
H.O.D & Salary In charge Signatures Along with his/her Stamp on Official Undertaking Bond Page No. X2. is a Compulsory.
3 Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- in favor of Guarantor. with Name, Address, Father Name & City with PIN Code (These must have a Signature & Thumb Impression and Public Notary)
One Photograph of each family member (Above 18 Years) (only in case of Private Limited guarantor)
In case of property guarantor, property documents are required like(Khasra, Khatauni, Registry)
- Documents Valid as I.D. Proof : PAN Card,
Job Certificate (at present) issued from company in which Applicant Working,
College Identity Card Etc,
- Note: Above mentioned Terms & Conditions may change from time to time as per firm/company policy without any prior information